[amc] Quilting

  • From: "Kathy Reid" <Kathy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Wilson Tan" <wilsontan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Tamara Strehli" <tstrehli@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Sarah Traxler" <sarah@xxxxxxx>,"Ryan & Sarah Mauldin" <rhmauldi@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Pat Hoschstetler" <phochste@xxxxxxxxxx>,"Marilyn Lehman" <m.lehman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Judy Thiessen" <jthiessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Jack Knox" <JKNOX2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Carrie Bert" <carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Carol Lamme" <clamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Nevitt Dean Reesor" <nreesor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 07:56:42 -0600

We will continue our work on this new large quilt.  We want to have it done
for the relief sale next November.  Come join us at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday in
the Annex behind the sanctuary.  We enjoy the fellowship and gets some work
done.  Crafters are invited to join the fellowship and work while we quilt.

Kathy Reid
Austin Mennonite Church