[amc] Prayers please

  • From: Dixie Yoder <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 15:55:50 -0500

The little girl that they are talking about in this story is one of my violin
students. This family needs prayers of peace and healing as they move forward,
and now these two children are without their mother, and sole caretaker. Also
prayers for changes in our system on how to work with children who show signs
of mental illness and potential violence. Such a heartbreaking story all the
way around. Please pray....I wasn't sure I'd be able to share during joys and
concerns tomorrow without getting emotional and I really want to lift this
family up.

http://www.kvue.com/news/Police-investigate-fatal-North-Austin-stabbing-204782591.html

Sent from my iPhone-------