[amc] Prayer Request

  • From: Dixie Yoder <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:59:17 -0400

Just got news that my uncle Dennis went into the hospital for emergency
surgery.  Apparently his bowel perforated and after 3 surgeries (including
amputation of his leg) he was placed on life support and his kids flew out
today to say their goodbyes (his son Kent lives here in Austin).  This is all
very sudden.  Dennis and Virginia came and visited Austin Mennonite during the
Thanksgiving holiday.  Prayers for our family are much appreciated.

-Dixie