[amc] Picnic this Saturday!!

  • From: Dan & Judy Thiessen <jthiessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:09:36 -0500

*Reminder -- AMC picnic this Saturday.  Hope to see you all there!
_

AMC  Picnic_

Saturday, June 2,   3-7pm
McKinney Falls State Park

Hot dogs, veggie burgers, and drinks will be provided. Please bring a side dish to share.

Bring lawn chairs or blankets, musical instruments, balls/frisbies. There are hiking/biking trails, and swimming is available near the falls. We will also have some organized group activities.

*
To get to McKinney Falls State Park, take US 183 South and turn west on the McKinney Falls Parkway, which leads directly to the park entrance. We will meet at the picnic area near the Upper Falls parking lot (near the visitor's center). We will have signs posted to direct you to the area. You can go to the park website for more information about the park http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/mckinney-falls

*Please plan to join us at this beautiful state park this Saturday for fun, food, relaxation, and fellowship with one another.

~AMC Fellowship Committee

*