[amc] Paul Stuckey Speaking at Friends' Meeting Today

  • From: Ray Gingerich <rjgingerich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:57:59 -0500

See details below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Waltlong@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 7:19 PM
Subject: Whereabouts
To: RJGingerich@xxxxxxxxx

 Ray,

Are you in Austin?  Wisconsin?  Other parts?

I'm attempting to locate you quickly because Paul Stucky is visiting us
today and tomorrow and would like to see you if you're here in Austin.  (Or,
I'm sure, talk to you if otherwise.)

Paul's temporary US phone number is 561-713-4753.

Also, I left a message at the Mennonite Church answering machine that Paul
would be doing a presentation tomorrow at the *Friends Meeting at*
*9:50 AM*on his and Carol's work in Colombia for Mencoldes and
Justapaz (Mennonite
organizations).  But I doubt anyone got the message.  If you get this, and
have a way to spread the news, please do.  The Meeting House is at *3701 E.
Martin Luther King, Austin*.  There also will be a pot luck with Paul after
worship is over at 12 noon.

Hope all is well.

Walter

--
Center for Strength-Based Strategies
Ray Gingerich, Associate

"“Everything can be taken from a man but the last of the human freedoms: to
choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances.” Victor Frankl