[amc] Painting Work Day - Saturday October 16

  • From: "Marcia Miller" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:01:17 -0500

As a reminder, this Saturday, October 16, we will be painting the Church/CDC
annexes.  We will begin around 8:30.  You may come for a couple of hours or
as long as you are able.  We will provide pizza for lunch, with some snacks
and drinks throughout the day.

Please bring painting supplies and step ladders.  You may want to mark them
with your name to be sure they get back to you.

The forecast promises beautiful weather, so we hope to see you there!

Marcia Miller on behalf of the Facilities Committee