[amc] Need WORSHIP LEADER and ADULT CLASS FACILITATOR this morning

  • From: Steve Friesen <Friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 06:00:13 -0500

Dear all,

I'm not feeling well this morning and need some last minute substitutes.
Can you help?

1) Worship leader is easy enough. Just follow order of service.

2) For adult class, I'd suggest a time to reflect on what we've discussed
from the Stories book so far.  I'd recommend questions like the following.
Then I'll lead next week on chapter 6.  The goal would be to help get a
profitable discussion going.

* What have you learned about Mennonite history that you didn't know
already?

* What event/person from Menno history has been most inspiring to you?
* What event/person has been most disappointing or even embarrassing?

* How have these discussions or our history affected you spiritually?

* In what ways does AMC fit into this history?
* In what ways does AMC not fit into this history?

Steve