[amc] Just bringing all y'all up to date

  • From: Micheal McEvoy <micheal.mcevoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:47:28 -0500 (CDT)

Just to let everyone know how things are going.

Shannon got accepted into Madison Area Technical College, and will be transfering to UW-Superior next year. She is currently living with my Mother in Madison, Wi.

Eric got married in December. He and his wife Sarah, live in Washington. He is stationed at Ft. Lewis. Eric is currently at Ft Polk, La getting ready for his 2d tour in the Iraq/Afganistan area.

Karen and I are going up to Wisconsin July 11-18 to visit family and for my 35th High School reunion. Might do some job hunting while there. Blew out my right knee last week and it's hard to stand for 8 hours and work. So a reasonable desk job is my goal.

Karen's son, Timothy, was home on leave from Iraq. He has 2 more months and then he's back to stay for awhile.

All in all, things are okay.

God bless you always,
Micheal
--
Micheal McEvoy                      micheal.mcevoy@xxxxxxxxx
Comanche, Texas

"True evangelical faith cannot lie dormant.
 It clothes the naked, it feeds the hungry,
 it comforts the sorrowful, it shelters the destitute.
 And it serves those who harm it.
 It binds up that which is wounded.
 It has become all things to all people."
   Menno Simons, 1539