[amc] Interested in Easter Choir?

  • From: Ron Diener <rondiener@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:26:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi y'all,

  This is for anyone interested in singing with the choir on Easter. We have
selected an a cappella piece from the Sing the Journey supplement  (#72--One is
the Body)  that is both simple and gorgeous.

  We would like to rehearse tomorrow (Sunday) for about 20 minutes after
morning worship during the coffee break in the quilt room in the annex behind
the kitchen. We'll likely rehearse again the following Sunday, and then come
early on Easter to warm it up.

  Remember that tomorrow is the beginning of Daylight Savings time!

  Ron