[amc] Important Announcement Re: Pastoral Search

  • From: "Ray Gingerich" <RGingerich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:38:40 -0600

Nature

Friends,

Mary Berkshire Stueben, pastoral candidate, and her husband, Allen, will be
visiting our church service on March 28 and will be preaching on April 4.
During the intervening week she will be getting to know our congregation and
Austin. Currently of Ocean View, Hawaii, Mary is originally from Elkhart, IN
and was previously pastor at Seattle Mennonite Church and before that at
Spokane Mennonite Fellowship. The Pastoral Search Committee has been in
dialogue with her for some months.

Following the service this coming Sunday (March 14) the pastoral search
committee will present you with more information about Mary and invite your
questions.
 "The only people on earth who do  not  see Christ and his teachings as
non-violent are Christians." --Mohandas K. Gandhi

GIF image

JPEG image