[amc] HVAC repair person

  • From: Angela Brubaker <a_brubaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AMC <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:36:48 -0600

Does anyone in Austin have an HVAC person that they'd recommend? We have a unit
that is icing up terribly (close to an inch inside and out), causing the unit
to work harder than it should (it seems) and the heat generated is marginal at
best.
Landlord lives in Baltimore and his regular guy isn't returning calls. He asked
if we knew anyone. I told him I had my sources. . .
Angie

Angela Brubaker
a_brubaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
cell (717) 250-1462