[amc] Game night at the Friesen's

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:14:23 -0600

I am so sorry that this note is going out so late. We decided that if we
survive after the apocalypse on December 21 that the Mayans may or may not
have predicted we needed to celebrate with a Game Night, so come on over to
the Friesen's on Saturday night at 6 pm

Bring finger foods and any games you want to play (not required, we have
lots of games!). We will pop up some popcorn and maybe Steve will make some
Lemon Bars from real lemons.

This all sounds strangely familiar, so maybe I have written it before... or
maybe it was only in my mind. Forgive me if this is the second email you
have gotten about it.

Come to 1011 Olive St. anytime after 6 pm (before that you will find us
vacuuming.)
(512)560-2609

call or email if you need directions.

--