[amc] Fw: Kidnapping of Justapaz (Mennonite) worker and friend

  • From: "Ray Gingerich" <RGingerich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:59:17 -0600

I have been speaking at high school classes this fall about Non-Military
Options for Youth. We start our conversation with the students by asking, "Why
do people go into the military?" One of the answers is always "Adventure."
Well, the following story is proof that there is adventure among peacemakers as
well.