[amc] FW: Yard Sale

  • From: Trinity Child Development Center <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:27:51 -0500

Can you imagine -- $6000 from selling stuff!  Thanks to all of you for your
support.  Special thanks to Janice, Dolly and Larry, Bob and Becca, Marcia and
Craig, Craig H. Bob Koehn, Terri and Lee,  Dixie, Susan and Isabel, Ann,  for
all their support, work, and cheering us on today.
We appreciate all of  your donations.
 It was a lot of work but also lots of fun to work together.    Not only did we
benefit financially, we were certainly a face in the community today - lot of
people getting great deals or free things at the end.   Quite a few boxes of
things will be going to Mexico.  We helped out many young families and a group
home.  We had other wonderful volunteers who are students at Texas Tech, ACC,
Regents, Bedichek and Pearce Middle Schools, Amplify Austin, and Dell.
Most of our parents  worked hard on this event and brought in other family
members for reinforcements.    We are truly blessed to have such a supportive,
loving community.    Many Thanks!
Gloria Neunaber

Director
Emerita
Trinity Child Development Center

5801 Westminster Drive
Austin, TX  78723
512-928-2212

                                   I GoodSearch & GoodShop for Trinity Child
Development Center

Raise money for us just by searching the Internet
                with GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo), or shopping online with
GoodShop.com

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 19:01:25 -0500
Subject: Yard Sale

Thank you all for your hard work!  Mike and I (mostly Mike) counted the money,
and at the end of today, our total is just a little over $6000.  Wow!  That was
a lot of stuff.  We can anticipate maybe a little more money.  Anyway, I had a
good time today and am grateful for your support.

Have a good night!
Kathy
--
Kathy Smith