[amc] FW: Wi'am Garden, Bethlehem

  • From: Steve Friesen <Friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 05:29:41 -0500

I just received this mailing from Zoughbi.  It looks like they've been given
use of a building and an acre of land for their  reconciliation center, and
they want to build a garden, right next to the wall (!).  Images attached,
description below.  At the end if info if anyone wants to donate to the
cause.

Steve