[amc] Directions to Friesen's

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:59:28 -0500

I am looking forward to seeing lots of women at my house this evening!  Here
are the directions:

1011 Olive St.

FROM THE SOUTH
Take I 35 to the 12th Street Exit.  Turn Left and cross over the freeway.
Go up 12th street and take the third (I think) right.  It is Waller St.
Take about the third right which is Olive St.  Our house is the first house
on the left after you turn down the street.  Park anywhere on the street.

FROM THE NORTH
Take I 35 and exit to the frontage road (I am not sure what the exit is, but
you will want to turn on 11th street).  Turn right on 11th Street.  To your
left you will see new brick buildings and then the Victory Garden, which is
a very yellow and blue bar.  Between these is Waller Street.  Turn left onto
Waller.  Take the second left which is Olive.  We are the first house on the
left after you turn down the street.

Please let me know if there is a particular topic for tonight or if I need
to prepare something.

See you later,

Janice