[amc] Daniel Fisher's cabin

  • From: lesang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:05:56 -0500

Here are a couple pictures of the cabin Thabo's been working on. I can bring
more pictures in sometime if you are interested. I can also send them, but I
can't figure out out to size them to viewable size.

The roof is on and the floor has its insulation. The walls are waiting for their
straw bales!! On the close-up, you can see that there is a loft on both sides
if you look closely. The left side will have a door from the loft opening out
onto the deck and underneath is a porch/deck area. The right side will have
the kitchen under the loft. The middle has a higher ceiling; the "great room".
-It might be hard to tell from the picture.

The bird's eye view picture is taken from the other side of the Greenbrier River
and the meadow area in the picture is what we bought with an easement for river
access.

I'll be there this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. I should know
more details about their progress once I get back. Feel free to ask me. It has
been a kind of barn raising with lots of weekend helpers of varying skill
levels. Lots of fun!!!

Lara