[amc] Benefit Night for CDC at Ten Thousand Villages

  • From: Trinity Child Development Center <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:53:34 -0600

If you've been intending to go to Ten Thousand Villages to do some shopping,
tomorrow night is the night!

The Child Development Center earns a percentage on all merchanise or gift cards
sold between 5 and 9 p.m. on the 12th  of December.

If you can't go but want to get a gift card, let me know and I'd be glad to
purchase one/some for you.    See the flyer for more details.

Thanks!

Gloria Neunaber

Director
Emerita
Trinity Child Development Center

5801 Westminster Drive
Austin, TX  78723
512-928-2212

                                   I GoodSearch & GoodShop for Trinity Child
Development Center

Raise money for us just by searching the Internet
                with GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo), or shopping online with
GoodShop.com