[amc] Austin Juggle Fest

  • From: paul snow <snow.paul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:22:04 -0600

*A number of people have asked about the dates for Jugglefest.  Here is the
information from the website for the Texas Juggling
Society<http://juggling.place.org/jugglefest/>
:*
*Jugglefest XX*
*February 22-24, 2013*
*Austin, Texas*

Celebrating its 20th year, Jugglefest is a three-day event full of
workshops, games, demonstrations, and shows featuring juggling, unicycling,
and related circus arts. *Everyone* is welcome to come on down to pick up
the basics, learn some new tricks, meet some crazy people or just chill out
and watch.

Jugglefest 20 is happening on February 22, 23, and 24, 2013. We'll be back
at the Texas School for the Deaf <http://www.tsd.state.tx.us/about/map.html>!
Located at 1102 South Congress Avenue, TSD has a great gym, plenty of
parking spots, and is curiously close to a ton of delicious restaurants.

   1. The *Festival* happens Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We are going to
   rock your world with over 20 hours of workshops, games, door prizes, trick
   trading, vendors, a silent auction, and more!
   2. The *Renegade Show* happens on Friday night. Got a new trick you want
   to share? Sign up to perform on the open stage!
   3. The *Public Show* happens on Saturday night, and we're pulling out
   all the stops! We'll be showcasing performers from Austin and all over the
   world as they demonstrate their skills in the circus arts. Unicycles,
   yo-yos, diabolos, poi, juggling - Come on down and check out the best
   family friendly show in Austin!

*
*

--