[amc] Re: Article by Craig Headley in today's paper

  • From: "Ferguson, Michael J" <miguelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friesen, Steven J" <friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 13:00:37 +0000

This is a beautifully written article that provides a Jonathan Kozol approach
to a shameful aspect of Austin community life. Thank you, Craig, for your work
and touching hearts and minds with your words. I would encourage as many as
possible to post a comment on the Statesman. Lots of comments lets the
Statesman know that such articles hit a note with the public; it may also show
policymakers that there is community support to address this disgrace in our
midst...

Miguel

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 7, 2013, at 3:08 PM, "Friesen, Steven J"
<friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

In case you missed it: Craig's article
<http://www.statesman.com/news/news/opinion/a-night-downtown-with-austins-homeless/nW9yP/>
 on homeless shelters for women in Austin.

Thanks for writing it up, Craig, and for your service.

Steve

"May truth and love triumph over lies and hatred."
     —Vaclav Havel, 1936-2011