[amc] Alice Cain's son has died

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:38:41 -0500

I have recently learned that Bobby, Alice Cain's son who lived here in
Austin, died at his home some time last night.  Cause of death is uncertain,
and funeral plans are still pending.  Most likely the service will be at his
work location.  He was employed at Centex I believe.  As soon as more
information is available I will let you know.

Alice is living now in the Richcreek apartments, # 101.  Her cell phone
number is 351-0926.