[amc] Re: AMC workday, THIS SATURDAY (October 18) 8-noon

  • From: "Marcia Miller" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Marcia Miller'" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'amc'" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 16:26:17 -0500

Hello Everyone!

This coming Saturday is our half-day workday from 8:00 a.m. to noon.  There
are lots of opportunities for you to be a part of the effort to keep our
facilities in good repair and attractive.

Nourishment and caffeine will be provided.  Please plan to come join us an
hour, two hours or whatever fits your schedule.  The weather should be great
for outdoor projects.  Two of our regular hard workers are out of town, so
we need your help!   We look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,

Marcia Miller on behalf

of the Facilities Committee