[amc] AMC Worship Schedule for May 2013

  • From: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:02:22 -0500

Attached is the worship schedule for May 2013.

Persons who take part in the various aspects of worship - preaching,
worship leading, music, children's story, decor, and childcare - have
indicated they are willing to serve in those roles and share their gifts
with the congregation.  If you would like to participate contact Dixie
Yoder (dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx) and let her know of your interest.  Dixie
is chair of the Worship Committee.

Please let Dixie know your summer schedule if you plan to be away various
times this summer.  We are working on the summer worship schedule and it
would be good to know who is available.

There is a preaching opportunity on May 31.  Does anyone have a sermon they
would like to share with the congregation?  Let me know soon.  The theme
and lectionary texts are listed in the schedule but we are not tied to
those texts if you like to work with a different theme.

--
*Lee Lever, Pastor*
*Austin Mennonite Church*