[amc] Re: AMC TV Star....

  • From: Ray Gingerich <rjgingerich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 20:37:12 -0600

Merry Christmas, all from snowy Wisconsin.

Does anyone have a website where we might see Pat on TV?

Ray

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 6:41 PM, Yvonne Bishop <sybishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Dear AMC family,
>
> As Dave and I have been preparing the house for our Christmas celebration
> with the children and grandchildren, we were surprised to see our own, AMC
> Pat Hochstettler, on CBS Evening News tonight.  It was NOT a surprise that
> she was assisting people signing up for healthcare, but rather to see her
> from our Colorado home.  Pat, it was great to see you and be reminded of
> our Austin Mennonite family.  We will miss celebrating this special season
> with you, but look forward to celebrating with the grandkids instead.
>
> May you all have a very special, meaningful Christmas and we look forward
> to seeing you again in 2014!
>
> Merry Christmas to all!
>
> Dave and Yvonne
> ------- Austin Mennonite Church, (512) 926-3121 www.mennochurch.org To

Ray Gingerich, Senior Associate
5631 Bentwood Lane
Greendale (Milwaukee), WI  53129
Phone (414) 331-5957
email rjgingerich@xxxxxxxxx
fax (815) 371-2292
website: www.buildmotivation.com

*"Everything can be taken from a person but one thing: the last of human
freedoms--the freedom to choose one's attitude in any given set of
circumstances, to choose one's own way." --Victor Frankl*

JPEG image