[amc] 5th Sunday service

  • From: Dan & Judy Thiessen <jthiessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:49:55 -0500

This coming Sunday will be the 5th Sunday of the month. For our "5th Sunday service" we want to encourage anyone who would like to share a poem, reading, meditation, special music, or has a congregational hymn request as a part of our morning worship service. This will be an informal, relaxed worship service, so don't be shy about sharing something.

Please let Carrie, Judy, or Laura know by Wednesday if you want to take part in the service so that we can put together the order of service. (If you have already signed up or contacted us you don't need to reply again)

Thanks!

Carrie   carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Judy      jthiessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Laura    lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx