[amayausers.com] Re: x axis error message

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:05:54 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/335.html#000002

Ours did it a couple of times...problem turned out to be lack of oil on
adjoining needle bars-running the threads on side by side needles evaporated
the oil in the 'felt' pads behind the threads-open up the magnetic panel, put
3-4 drops on top of each needle bar, 2 drops on the bottom and that will reload
the felts. When the bars run out of oil they will seize right up. Since then-we
never put a new cone of thread in the same place (white, black, red, etc.) we
move them 3 or 4 needles to rotate the wear and tear on that needle-and also,
when running 20-30,000 stitch designs with only a couple of colors-have the
cones spaced out so you dont' have needles side by side running continuously.
That cuts down the overheating. And it doesn't hurt to stop every couple hours
and add another drop of oil top and bottom of those needle bars and the ones on
either side.