[amayausers] workshop in Plano, TX

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:04:38 -0600

Hi everyone,
First, I'd like to introduce myself as I'm new on this list.  I  just got my
Amaya with the Design Shop Pro+ 4 weeks ago.  I've had the tech here in the
Houston area over twice to work out some kinks, I think it's going to be ok
now.  I won't be able to check it out for a few days yet as I just had
shoulder surgery Friday and can't move my arm much yet.  I was wondering if
anyone on this list will be attending the 2 day workshop in Plano, TX
February 9 & 10?  I am really hoping my shoulder will be good by then to
make the trip, it's a short distance, but.

BTW, have any of you received the 2005 version of the software, and if so,
did they just mail it?  I was told that since I purchased so late in the
year, I would be getting the 2005 version free, but have not received
anything yet. I was thinking they would ship purchased upgrades before
shipping free ones?  Also wondering if I will get it before the workshop.
Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this list!

Edna Khalifeh

Etched In Thread

Katy, TX