[amayausers.com] Re: what did I do??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:06:32 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1212.html#000001

Kathy...reply to the amayausers.com board...that way it gets posted here!
(she said...)     amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let me answer this PLEASE--I am a newbie and want to contribute instead of just
ask questions.  Go to the screen where you tell the machine what colors to use.
 If you see the applique word just delete it.

Ktahy
also, if you don't see 'applique' checked in the color selection/needle
selection area, look for 'pause' and delete that. Those 2 commands tell the
Amaya to stop.