[amayausers] Re: warranty question

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:44:40 -0400

Thanks! (Matthias and BigBear)
that's what we had thought...so we don't need to send in or sign up for
another couple of months, unless the actual 'billing' doesn't start until
the two year runs out...unlike buying a car-where the 'extended warranty'
screws you for the first couple years if you don't read the fine print!
So we'll find the shipping date-papers are buried here somewhere, and go
from that....
thanks again!
Roland