[amayausers.com] Re: tracking inventory??

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:35:00 -0400

Those of you who have been on the list a while - you can delete this message ;)

This message was posted on the discussion boards - your post will not be seen
by the thread originator here.

Just a refresher since we are now over 350 members on the boards and have had a
lot of people join us lately.  Anytime you see the words "This message was
posted by MEMBER on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL" - that means
the post originated on the discussion boards (rather than the email list) and
is being echoed here.  You need to click on the link embedded in the email to
reply so that the original poster sees your reply.

The reason we did this was that many people are now more comfortable with the
discussion boards form of communication and for the ease of searching existing
topics.  However, we still wanted to leverage the AmayaUser community by
drawing on the knoledge of those who wouldn't visit the boards much if the
posts weren't also copied here.

So, that's the story - thanks for participating on AmayaUsers!

- - - - -
 John Yaglenski
  Levelbest Communications  &
Levelbest Embroidery