[amayausers] towel pokies

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:52:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,
I have several viking designs that have I put on
pullover bibs (fingertip towels turned into bibs)when
using my Designer 1.  I have stitched several of these
on the same type of towels/bibs with my AMAYA and have
places where the terry loops show through.  I never
had this problem with my D1.  I was running on auto
actifeed and switched to standard and ran at MT of 13
(about 3 points higher than auto was running).  It
seemed to help a little in the area I tried it.  And I
was using solvy.

What is the best way to solve this problem??

Thanks,
Susan

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station