[amayausers.com] Re: thread break in same spot

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:31:08 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1483.html#000003

I have seen those filters, wondering how one figures out how to set the
peramiters on those?  I have tried, but never really notice a positive change
to the design. There are so many nice features in DS ver. 9, but unless one
knows how to set all the peramiters, they are not as useful as they could be.
Would love some one to do some lessons on these and some explanations as to why
they are doing what they are doing. Love digitizing, but sooooooo much to learn.