[amayausers.com] Re: stockings

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:37:53 UT

This message was posted by Gabi Kat on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/566.html#000001

Last year I used the square 7" butting the fabric to one side while the other 3
were "hooped". this work, however to improve I would use tape or a sticky
backing to secure the "free side" to insure stablility.

Have you ever worked with the 17x11 wood hoop? any tricks to getting a
taught/firm hooping with 2 layers, I'm appliqueing on a sports jersey.

Gabi, in Tucson
katemb2007@hotmail,com