[amayausers.com] Re: stitch eraser

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:29:23 -0400

We sold our Peggy's shortly after we started using it...
it ate several shirts. Cheaper if you really want one to go
buy a battery operated electric razor!
I got much better results using an exacto knife to cut the
bobbin thread from behind and tweezers to pick off threads
than I did with the stitch eraser...
my 3¢ worth...

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Check out our 'instant' catalogs
http://www.companycasuals.com/sunrisegraphics/start.jsp clothing and accessories for embroidery & screenprinting
http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

On Jun 28, 2010, at 2:20 PM, Carol Brussel wrote:

I know this may have been talked about many times, but Melco has Peggy's stitch eraser on sale, is it a good price, and does it really work? Will it take out small letters on the most annoying knit shirts?
Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery