[amayausers.com] Re: staright horizontal lines

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 00:02:08 UT

This message was posted by TYI on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1303.html

Aloha All,

I have an Amaya XTS with Design shop pro + and have had some fun and success
with it.  I am currently working on a patch design that requires a straight
border and am now having problems with it.  (so heres my dumb question, Can
someone explain WHY the horizontal line does not stitch straight (even after
countless times you adjust it in DS)?
I was able to stitch out 8 pcs with no problem, then it all went downhill from
there.

Thank you all,

Frustrated in Honolulu