[amayausers.com] Re: sorry, can't find it in the archives

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:44:33 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/38.html#000001

Unless the rules have changed, you cannot send goods from the US to other
countries without an import/export license-or you have to use an 'export
broker'...all of which cost you money. So unless you are set up for this-and as
I found out, even Canada is considered a foreign country (LOL...I had to ship
shirts to one of my customers doing a show up there) then you can forget about
shipping out of the country. My guess...this is another scam...you will get a
'deposit' plus 'please use XYZ shipping and send them $xxx for that'...and then
you find out a week later the card is bogus and the money you sent to the
shipper is gone...
my recommendation...stick to local sales...if someone out of the country wants
your goods, find a 'broker' and let them deal with it and they'll find out if
it's bogus or not!