[amayausers] Re: some ideas for the website

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:55:04 -0500

On the boards, you would have to be a registered member to see user
profiles, we can set it up to moderate members coming in or let anyone
register (as long as they confirm a working email address).  You can put as
little or as much as you want in the profiles.  Was thinking we also would
have the availability of our users to be in a Amaya Shop directory.  In the
shop directory, I would want the world to see it - more business :)

Far as having a member protected area separate from that, we could/can, but
then how do you determine who you grant access to, and who is the "grantor".
However, even at that, I don't know how personal you would want to get - or
whether the boards profile would do it for most folks.   I never give out
much more info about myself than would be on a business card.

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 /  888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.