[amayausers] Re: smallest font in program?

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:38:55 -0600

Roland
Just remember that the 65/9 tend to bend much easier than the 75/11. I have
to slow down to 1000 spm or slower depending on the design and fabric. It is
well worth your time to call Madeira and get a mixed box of 10 each 1500
meter 60wt thread. I usually only get 30-50000 stitches from a 65/9 though.
When you start to break thread look at the needle.

Jack Fuller