[amayausers] shop management software

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:31:36 -0600

I have been using a cobbled together amalgam of Excel, Quick Books and
e-mail but I think it is now time to move on. I have seen T-Boss, T-Quote,
and a couple others. I see that QB has a partner that offers an embroidery
specific shop management app but they are too ashamed to show the price.
Well, I am too ashamed to ask. If they won't print it they must want a
bucket load. I really like the order management aspect of T-Boss where you
can download the supplier's pricelist and add your own markup or discounts.
Some others feature that too. But I don't think you can track multiple
distinctive individualized items in on one invoice. To be more specific, I
have one customer who calls in orders over several days for her staff whom
are spread out over a wide area. She calls the order in and updates and
makes corrections as they slowly come in. Another customer has many offices
around the country each with different embroidery requirements. I spend more
time trying to keep the orders straight than I do selling them. I am
embarrassed to admit that I have goofed some up and not collected for all we
delivered and they were all my fault. If anyone has a surefire app that
works I would appreciate hearing about it.

Jack Fuller