[amayausers.com] Re: shooter shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:37:29 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/798.html#000001

Clark,  I'm not sure what brand this shirt is but Capital Apparel has a shooter
shirt.  I have their catalog but have never ordered from them.  They have a
shooter shirt (2010) catalog # P70120 which is as follows:  6.25 oz. 100%
sanded cotton canvas, 2 button adjustable cuff, 7 button placket, button down
collar, elbow patches & right shoulder recoil pad, rear mesh for ventilation,
rear locker loop and left chest covered pocket...I have not ordered any of the
shirts but you may want to look at these too.   www.capitalapparel.com    Good
luck in finding what you need.  Until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders