[amayausers.com] Re: sequins attachment dedicated needle

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 01:51:29 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/254.html#000001

Dee,
Needle 16 is a dedicated needle for sequins if the sequin head is installed.

The first sequin installments used an optical sensor that came into play if the
needle case went to needle 16 and now it is selected within the software and a
mechanical switch.

Unless Melco has not told me all there is to know about the sequin heads, I
would say that there is not a way to disable the sequin function as long as the
head is installed. I suppose , as it is now a software function, they could
possibly do something along those lines but then again, trying to figure out
whether or not you have one of the optical sensor versions or the mechanical
switch version would take some more research...or whether or not it has been
converted....etc...

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer