[amayausers.com] Re: satin stitches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:20:30 UT

This message was posted by Nalo_b on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/687.html

Hi I was wondering is there a way to make big satin stitches? dont know how
else to explain it...satin stitches that are 1/4" or a little bit bigger. I
want to make bigger satin stitches that the needle hits only on the edge of the
columns and doesn't hit in the middle.

also is there a feature in designshop pro+ that can be used to make nice long
corners? without making a miter.I have to digitize a banner or ribbon that has
long pointy corners. And am having a hard time making the corners and keeping
the stitch direction going the same way.

Thank You!
chad