[amayausers] Re: sashes

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:28:28 -0800

Re: [amayausers] Re: sashesHi Roland

Thank you so much for the information!

Barbara
Avalon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roland R. Irish III
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 1:09 PM
  Subject: [amayausers] Re: sashes

  Never embroidered-only screenprinted or hot stamped, and then found it was
well worth the hassle to just order them custom printed!
  For example, the local country fair needed over a dozen for the 'queen'
pageant, so we had them made with the fair logo on the end, then changed each
one to letter it for the queen, miss congeniality, most talented, etc.-and only
paid a minimal charge for 'lettering' change on them-and had extras with just
the fair logo-so I could hotseal lettering on them here for the different
sponsors with the girls names on them for the judging.
  Didn't have embroidery then-nor would I bother with it-cheaper to get them
done and shipped in!
  Roland

    From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
    Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:50:37 -0800
    To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Hi Roland,

    Thank you for the info!

    Have you every embroidered on a sash?

    Barbara

        From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
        Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:45:22 -0800
        To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [amayausers] sashes

        Hi!

        I was wondering if anyone has a distributor that they could recommend
for sashes.....(like the kind that is worn for pageants?)

        Barbara
        Avalon Embroidery