[amayausers.com] Re: rotary hook jammed

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 00:34:55 UT

This message was posted by George@Printing2Impress on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/445.html#000002

We have the manual out, but the question remains (kind of like the chicken and
the egg).  Did the rotary hook go upside down because it spun on a spindle as
it became jammed (which I think means we would have to clear all the clogged
thread somehow before we can work on checking timing), or do we just go
straight to checking the timing with the clogged thread in it and it will
somehow free up everything so we can clear it?