[amayausers.com] Re: reccommendations for machine purchase

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:14:45 UT

This message was posted by jacosandy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/908.html#000001

I would stay away from Meistegram, in my searching I have only came across
negative comments about this company or machine.    Stick with the well known
machines.  I am going with the Ayma XT as soon as Easter is over here in
Central America, everything is shutting down so have to wait, even my husband
is excited to go see it.  Good luck with your purchase.