[amayausers.com] re yoga mats supplier

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:39:29 -0600

Hi, good to hear about Rod - guess when he comes to visit machines people
will have to stop feeding him bacon and milkshakes!

My tech (who is a genius) told me that Cap America was the perfect place to
outsource caps, and I intend to try them in the future.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a wholesale source for yoga mats? Also I
need a small quantity (3 dozen or so) of very small and very cheap christmas
stockings, not to sew on, just for very small gifts.

Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery
Denver