[amayausers.com] Re: question on bobbin sizes

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:23:14 -0400

Thanks!
Darn...would have made life a lot easier!

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Check out our 'instant' catalogs
http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

On Oct 20, 2009, at 3:15 PM, K Nehmer wrote:

It won't.

Kathy