[amayausers] Re: puffy foam letters

  • From: "Ernest Aguilar" <ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 22:39:33 -0700

We do it, in order to look nice the design has to lend itself, the columns
have to be digitized correctly for the look and the stitch count will be
approximately 3 times more than the original design.

You need to tell the customer that it'll be three times more expensive for
the embroidery, then you need to count the foam and then the extra labor to
clean it up after embroidery.

If you send me the logo and the quantity I can quote for you.

Happy 4th everyone.

Ernest Aguilar CEO
Lancaster Uniform Cap Co., Inc.
lovecars.com Embroidery