[amayausers.com] Re: problem with ethernet communication

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:39:46 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/624.html#000009

I will try the crossover cable. Maybe that's part of the problem. Why would I
get this error upon reinstallation:

c:\windows\system32\drivers\amaya9404.rra could not be removed. Invalid access
to memory location.

I can start up the OS software, and start up the XT, but they don't see each
other. Crossover cable may solve that part. The error message seems to have
something to do with the icon? How can I fix that? I go into the CHANGE ICON
prompt, and it says it can't find the target file but it IS there.