[amayausers] Re: pricing for heat press items.

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:28:56 -0800

You might try
www.stahls.com

They have other distributors around the country.
I use Wellington House in Portland Oregon for Stahls products
Also try
http://www.dalcoathletic.com/
and

http://www.howardsportswear.net/

All kinds of places that deal with these types of items.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com